If your state has a Dispute Resolution Program
administered by HUD, below are the eligibility requirements:
- The retailer, manufacturer, installer, HUD, or the State Administrative Agency was notified of alleged defect(s) within one year after the date the home was first installed.
- The home was not reinstalled.
There are five ways to submit a request for dispute resolution
You will be contacted once your request has been received.
If you are not using the online form to submit your request, be sure your request includes the following:
- The name, address, and contact information of the homeowner;
- The name and contact information of the manufacturer, retailer, andinstaller, to the extent available;
- The date the report of the alleged defect was made;
- The date of installation of the manufactured home affected by the alleged defect; and
- The name and contact information of the recipient or recipients of the report of the alleged defect;
- A description of the alleged defect;
- Photos, if available.
Copyright © 2018 Savan Group